Anwuli on Facebook

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for joining me in fulfilling my dream of writing which has been a lifelong dream since I picked up my very first book to read as a young girl.

I intend to use this blog as a portal to involve you, my readers in the creative process of my novels, to update you on my progress in writing my books, inform you on book signings and release dates and to also inform you about various other projects that I am involved in.

Don't forget to to leave comments after every blogpost, sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page, like me on facebook (fb link is provided below) and follow me on twitter @AnwuliE. Your feedback is important to me and it is very much appreciated!

Thank you all for your encouragement and I hope that you will participate in this process and enjoy being a part of this dream of mine; to become a world renowned published romance novel writer.

Thank you and keep reading!

Love,
Anwuli

No comments:

Post a Comment